Monday, May 14, 2007

Peaceful...

It was rain this morning. I thought it would be my lazy day. But, it was not. I should go to my office as usual. I sent a SMS to my friend, told her that I would take second train. She replied that she didn't use train. OK, I would not meet her in the train this morning. Then, using my umbrella, I walked to train station. My shoes were almost completely wet. But I didn't care.

When I arrived at the train station, the first Express train was just leaving the station. I noticed something unusual. The train station was still crowded by people. I didn't understand why they didn't take the train. I had been waiting for a while. when the second train arrived. I entered to the train, and I took a seat. But the train was not so crowded. There were so many people outside, and the didn't enter the train. I didn't know what happened there, never mind...

I took my RD magazine from my bag, and plugged my earphone to my ear. Hhh.... I think it was so quiet and peaceful. Reading magazine in the train while listening to my favorite musics. I read an inspiring article from the magazine. It was about mother's love to her children. Reminded me to my mother. Ah... Thanks God, for this peaceful morning...

0 comments: